To complete your ASIC and induction please follow the steps below:
- Visit the ASIC Page on the Melbourne Airport website
- Select “ASIC Application”
- Select “Register” to create a user account and submit registration details.
- Once registration is complete - select "Begin Application" and answer all questions and upload all required documents
- Once complete you are required to read and acknowledge "Introduction to Launceston Airport" induction.
You must print and sign the final page of the site introduction registration form and produce this in order to collect your ASIC. Without this signed acknowledgement you cannot receive your ASIC.