At Launceston Airport we understand the importance of working with and contributing to our local community.
Launceston Airport builds partnerships with many local organisations to support a range of arts, tourism and cultural experiences in Tasmania.
Our current programs involve the following events:
- Major sponsor of the Glover Prize - Australia´s most prestigious landscape art award - visit www.johnglover.com.au
- Gold sponsor of the Blue Sky Ball - an organisation aimed at raising community awareness of depression amongst young professionals - visit www.blueskyball.com.au
- Major Partner with Junction Art Festival - an annual multiple arts festival held in and around Launceston - www.junctionartsfestival.com.au
- Pinot Noir sponsor of Festivale, promoting Tasmania's finest produce - www.festivale.com.au
- Range of smaller events such as: Launceston Tornadoes Basketball Team, Tasmanian Devil Island Project & Evandale Village Fair Penny Farthing Relay Race.
Launceston Airport´s community contribution program is reviewed annually in January
For further information please contact Jessica Bryant on (03) 6391 6222.