Instructions for Completing ASIC inductions on-line
Once your ASIC application has been submitted- complete induction.
The Certificate of completion must be produced to Operations in order to collect your ASIC.
"No Certificate - No ASIC"
Go to the Launceston Airport website:- www.launcestonairport.com.au/asic
Follow the steps below:
- Click on: www.melbourneairport.com.au/asic
- Click on the green box (ASIC Application)
- Click on Start induction
- Click on Security, Safety and Service Induction
- Click to answer "Yes" to working with APAM (Australia Pacific Airports- Melbourne)
- Fill out personal details
- Complete the induction Note: There is no charge- follow through to "check out"
- Create a user account
Once complete you are required to print out a Certificate of completion.
Once the assesment is completed, under the "My Account" tab on the left select "My results", select "Certificate", download and print.